About

tomiwa ogunwale is a highly skilled professional recognized for his expertise and competence in his field. He consistently demonstrates strong capabilities that contribute to successful outcomes.

Recommendations

Experience

Faith Ezike

10/2/2026
Provided a score of  
2
  for tomiwa ogunwale

Raphael Ilevbare

10/2/2026
10

"Very diligent, reliable, and committed to the job. Consistently carries out assigned duties responsibly and demonstrates a strong work ethic."

paul ohikhena

10/2/2026
10

"Tomiwa is an astute professional. I have known him almost ten years. His resilience, excellence, attention to detail and integrity in handling matters is top-notch."

Rose Nk

10/2/2026
Provided a score of  
2
  for tomiwa ogunwale

uju favour

10/2/2026
10

"Barrister Tomiwa Ogunwale is an exceptional lawyer and one of the finest legal professionals I have had the opportunity to work with. His strong legal knowledge, professionalism, integrity, attention to detail, and strategic approach are truly remarkable. He has handled several cases for us, including matters that initially seemed extremely difficult, and he has consistently delivered excellent results. What I particularly admire is his ability to simplify complex legal issues, communicate clearly, remain responsive, and always put his clients' interests first. He is highly dedicated, solution-oriented, and genuinely committed to achieving the best possible outcome for his clients. I would confidently recommend him to anyone looking for a highly skilled and dependable legal professional."

NNAMDI EBOAGWU

10/2/2026
10

"He is very good with his job"

10

"He’s is a very skilled professional."