About

SSENKUBA FRANCIS is a hardworking and knowledgeable professional with a strong focus on developing research. He is approachable and collaborates effectively with others, demonstrating a commitment to excellence in his work.

Recommendations

Experience

10

"Mr. SSEKUBA FRANCIS IS HARDWORKING"

Joule Madinga

9/1/2026
8

"Mr. Francis Ssenkuba is a PhD student on the ATRAP project and a Part-time lecturer in the Department of Biology, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda. His research interest is freshwater macroinvertebrate conservation, malacology, and molecular parasitology."

Ellen Natasha

8/22/2026
10

"SSENKUBA FRANCIS is a hardworking, knowledgeable, and dedicated professional with a strong commitment to research and continuous professional development. He demonstrates a sound understanding of his field and approaches his work with enthusiasm, diligence, and integrity. He is approachable, works effectively with others, and consistently contributes positively to collaborative environments. His strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and ability to collaborate make him a valuable member of any professional or research team. I confidently endorse him and believe he will continue to make meaningful contributions to his field."

Munyirambi Martin

8/20/2026
Provided a score of  
2
  for SSENKUBA FRANCIS

Serubiri Joshua

8/16/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for SSENKUBA FRANCIS

WUYOAJJA RONALD

8/11/2026
2

"I know him as a dedicated researcher"

Flavia Jeninah

8/10/2026
8

"Very good "

Tugume Danison

8/10/2026
10

"Francis is a hardworking man and has a lot of enthusiasm for positive growth. He is always optimistic and collaborates well with others. "

Ruhweza Herbert

8/10/2026
10

"I have known Francis since my second year at university. He is very knowledgeable, patient, empathetic and hardworking. He's focused on researching in the field of biology.
I highly recommend him for any role. "

9

"I had the privilege of being taught by Ssenkuba Francis in 2023, particularly in Entomology and Parasitology. He was articulate, knowledgeable, inspirational, and deeply committed to his work.
I learned a great deal from him, especially through his research and work on the control of bilharzia. His passion for teaching and research left a lasting impression on me. I highly recommend him for his expertise, dedication, and contribution to science."

8

"Francis is a hardworking knowledgeable man with much focus on developing research. He is approachable and easy to work with."