About

Sonia Mesina is a responsible leader who effectively manages tasks assigned to her in youth leadership roles. She demonstrates reliability and dedication in guiding and supporting young individuals.

Recommendations

Experience

10

"I have been blessed to be an adult chaperone while Sonia is a leader. She is a gift to all those she serves with maturity, charity and grace."

Mary Fairborough

8/30/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Sonia Mesina
10

"She is very good with people of all ages and a hard worker"

Madison

8/19/2026
10

"She’s so sweet and amazing at gently leading… everyone feels safe with Sonia and she’s so funny and lovely to be around."

Natalia Menchaca

8/18/2026
10

"Sonia is a very kind, energetic and thoughtful person"

Erica Fyn

8/12/2026
10

"She is an extremely responsible and kind individual."

Elena Alvarez

8/4/2026
10

"She’s an extremely hardworking person"

Evelyn Cooper

7/30/2026
10

"Sonia is very responsible and caring. She has a way with young people, making them feel safe and comfortable. Her work ethic and initiative are through the roof."

Rita Salazar

7/29/2026
10

"Sonia is a genuine young lady with a heart for service. Her leadership skills and dedication to whatever she undertakes is remarkable. She has a strong work ethic which I have had the pleasure of witnessing as she’s worked with youth, young adults, and her superiors."

A Dedinsky

7/28/2026
10

"I have known Sonia since 2022 and am impressed with the young woman she is and continues to become. Sonia is responsible, open for feedback and collaboration, and has good communication. She is a team player and able to jump in when needed."

Gianna Perales

7/28/2026
10

"she is very kind and considerate
she has a positive personality and always puts others first"

Dm Mejia

7/24/2026
10

"Sonia is articulate, punctual, friendly, devoted, and reliable. She fosters good spirit and serves others as called. I highly endorse Sonia and assure her suitability."

Christi B

7/23/2026
10

"I've known Sonia for several years now and first met her through Schoenstatt, where she has been an active part of their youth leadership, helping with camps, girls' groups, and other activities. From what I've seen of her in these roles, she is prompt, responsible, and caring, leading the children under her care with grace and good humor. Beyond this, Sonia is a woman of great integrity and good sense, something which I have come to see through my friendship with her. I highly recommend her for any role."

2

"Sonia is responsible for tasks given to her in leading youth."