About

Scott Hasselmann is a dedicated professional known for delivering fresh, high-quality products with great care and hard work. His commitment to excellence is evident in consistently positive customer experiences and reasonable pricing. Scott's reputation reflects reliability and a strong work ethic in managing Hasselmann Family Farm.

Recommendations

Experience

Matt

8/21/2026
10

"I worked for the Hasselmann's as a farmhand and truck driver for two years. Scott and his family are the most dedicated people I have met in regard to every step of the ranching process, raising the cleanest product in the most natural way possible. Hassellmann Family Farm was the best job I ever had, and I intend to be a lifelong customer. I cannot recommend this family owned business enough. Thank you Scott!"

Phil Kotis

10/2/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Thelma Louckes

10/1/2026
10

"Prompt friendly and great service"

Jason Taken

10/1/2026
10

"We’ve been a customer of Scott’s for a few years now. His products and food are top notch and it’s all we feed are family."

Courtney Anderson

10/1/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Robert West

10/1/2026
10

"Always kind and very fast service. A great pleasure to do business with. 10/10!!!"

Cynthia Corral

10/1/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Bethany Lange

9/30/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Karolina S

9/30/2026
10

"Great place to get great quality meat grass fed and organic."

TheChitown2001

9/16/2026
10

"Best farm in Chicagoland area!! Fresh, quality products, buy at the actual farm store, have it delivered or pick up order at one of the markets throughout suburbia! Scott and his family are the real thing, people you can count on for freshest, most quality products out there! Great options, too!!"

R Heath

9/16/2026
10

"Fantastic farm family representative. The products coming from the Hasselmann fam are exceptional and their service is stelar."

10

"Great meat! Quality farm and lovely people to boot! We get nearly everything here!"

Jessica Kirchberg

9/11/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Jaime Manki

9/7/2026
10

"We’ve enjoyed all products that we’ve purchased from Hasselmann’s. High quality and love that we can pick up our order from the farmers market. Thank you!"

Emma Paul

9/6/2026
10

"This farm is a GEM! They take good care of their customers and they are so incredibly helpful. I have shopped here for years and will continued to buy from them."

Hip Chick

9/5/2026
10

"I've been buying my meat from Scott for over a decade. Love this farm & family!"

Randall Mode

9/2/2026
10

"Scott Hasselmann brings hard work, integrity, and exceptional care to everything he does. His fresh, high-quality products and commitment to service consistently earn the trust and praise of his customers."

Kathy Bramble

9/2/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Lynn Hill

9/1/2026
10

"Scott is a reliable, honest, kind, and hard working guy. He sells excellent quality products from his farm. We are lucky folks to have Scott here in Illinois!"

Gary Zapel

8/31/2026
10

"I no longer live in Illinois but was always happy to purchase products from Scott Hasselmann’s farm"

Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Frank Planica

8/31/2026
10

"I've been purchasing meat, poultry, and eggs from Scott Hasselmann and his family for quite some time, and I couldn't be happier with the quality. Everything is consistently fresh, flavorful, and responsibly raised. It's clear that they take great pride in caring for their animals and providing exceptional products. Knowing where my food comes from and supporting a dedicated local farming family makes every purchase even more rewarding. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for high-quality, locally raised food."

Joslyn Gould

8/28/2026
10

"My family had depended on Hasselmann Family Farm for over a decade for beef, pork, and eggs for our child with a severe corn allergy. The quality can't be beat, the customer service is phenomenal, and the animals are well cared for. I can't say enough good things about them, they truly are that fantastic. "

Mike Bang

8/27/2026
10

"Great product and a guy that treats his animals with respect. He is a responsible and ethical farmer and we need more like him."

Jim

8/27/2026
10

"Scott is the best, quality products fresh from his farm and he cares about us the customer. Highly recommended!"

DK Cna

8/21/2026
10

"Scott and everyone at the farm is the best! Best people, best products. It’s so great knowing I’m feeding my family meat and eggs from a reputable, humane source. We have been customers for many years and recommend them all the time!"

Vicki Stenberg

8/21/2026
10

"We love all the products from Scott and would highly recommend his farm fresh foods."

Rebecca Meyer

8/21/2026
10

"Scott is as genuine, self-less, helpful and giving as they come. Him and his family are completely transparent about all farm practices and encourage customers to walk the farm whenever they visit. The products are all consistent, delicious and clean. Highly recommend shopping with Hasselmann Family Farm!"

Paul Kuhn

8/21/2026
10

"I have known Scott for years! He serves a unique niche connecting farmers to people."

George

8/21/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

jim andrews

8/20/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Natalie White

8/20/2026
10

"Professional, knowledgeable and kind business owner and friend."

Rich Finn

8/20/2026
10

"Scott is an amazing individual and his products our too notch. We have been enjoying meats from his farm for a decade."

Eric Buttice

8/15/2026
10

"Absolutely the best meat you could buy. Highly recommend their eggs as well—I won’t buy them anywhere else. Service and communication are fantastic and Scott is always quick to respond with any questions. You won’t regret shopping here!"

Irina Doncheva

8/15/2026
10

"We have been buying products from Scott for the past 6 years and the quality of those products has always been excellent. We love getting a whole chicken and cook some chicken soup or roast a whole chicken. The taste is much better than a store bought chicken. The same is true for the other meats too. If you are in the area on Saturday mornings, you can stop by the Hasselmann family truck at the Palatine farmers' market and get a superior quality of meats and eggs for your family."

Evgueni Minev

8/14/2026
10

"Great quality products, humanly raised animals!"

Stacy Nilsen

8/13/2026
10

"Scott Hasselmann delivers fresh and high quality products. His meat is excellent, from the first bite to the last you taste the quality, care and hard work to farm raise his cattle, pigs, lambs and chickens. Consistently giving his customers the best food choices for families to eat and enjoy around our table."

Hannah P

8/13/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Kirsten Meltesen

8/9/2026
10

"My family loves supporting Hasselmann Family Farm! The Hasselmanns raised our Thanksgiving turkey last year and it was great. Thank you for helping nourish our family with healthy, pasture raised animals!"

Riley Mitchell

8/9/2026
10

"I was a summer intern at Hasselmann Family Farms in 2023, and it was one of the best things I’ve ever done! The Hasselmanns are wonderful, and I’ll never forget what Scott told me on one of my first days on the job: “Just weights and measures” (Proverbs 11:1)!"

Eric Homa

8/8/2026
10

"Best place to get your meats!"

Nina S

8/8/2026
10

"Scott's farm is wonderful. We purchase all of our meat exclusively from Hasselmann's Farm due to their humane and ethical practices. We visited the farm this spring and were greeted by the delightful store staff and got to chat with Scott a bit as well. The products are really nice!"

Steve Medcalf

8/7/2026
10

"Great products at a fair price. Scott and crew are friendly and courteous, always enjoy a visit to the farm store."

Debra Wild

8/7/2026
10

"Quality products and good service
Supports local small farmer!"

Corinne Shepard

8/4/2026
10

"My husband loves the duck eggs and Hash Brown Maple Breakfast Links. The Uncured Bacon Ends are so AMAZINGLY tasty. Scott is reputable and friendly and responds to my requests quickly. I appreciate his family working so hard to provide good food for the community. His Palatine pick up at the Farmer's Market is so convenient."

MJV

8/4/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Curt Bastian

8/4/2026
10

"I have been buying eggs, meats and other foods for over a decade and I absolutely recommend him."

Jessica Gansz

8/4/2026
10

"Very polite and knowledgeable. Quick response time."

Jill May

8/3/2026
10

"We’ve purchased meat and eggs from Scott for many years, even visiting his farm on multiple occasions. We feel good that the animals are raised humanely and that Scott is even picky about how the animals are processed. You can taste the difference in his cuts of meat and can see the difference in the bright yellow-orange yolks in his eggs.
We’ve gotten to know Scott on a personal basis after all these years of buying from him and now consider him a friend. Very hardworking and trustworthy and an all around great guy!"

Sarah MF

7/30/2026
10

"Scott is dedicated to providing high quality, cruelty free, fresh meat and eggs. His farm is a delight to visit and the products are top notch! Beyond this, Scott is an incredible friend and generous community member."

Carlotta Caracci

7/29/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Gwen Flores

7/29/2026
10

"We have been going to Scott’s farm for over 10 years. We have had nothing but the most delicious meats. His family is so very nice and very helpful when we are at the store. I would highly recommend his farm for fresh meats."

Jurgen I

7/28/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Jeff Broadwell

7/26/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Sheri Brandt

7/25/2026
10

"I have been a customer for years and we couldn't be happier with their farm."

Marcus Welby

7/25/2026
10

"One of the kindest, most conscientious whole farmers I have ever had the pleasure of working with."

joe flasch

7/23/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Scott Hasselmann

Jo Ann Fritz

7/23/2026
10

"I have purchased Scott’s organic humanely raised, cage free meats and eggs for years- his quality is beyond compare and of the highest standard. I’m very grateful to have found Hasselmann Farm."

Todor Sapundzhiev

7/23/2026
10

"I’ve had nothing but great experiences with Scott Hasselmann and Hasselmann Family Farm. The products are always fresh, high-quality, and offered at very reasonable prices. You can tell that a lot of care and hard work goes into everything they produce.

Beyond the excellent products, Scott is honest, professional, and genuinely cares about people. Whether you’re meeting him at the farmers market or buying directly from the farm, you’ll always be treated with kindness, respect, and integrity.

If you’re looking for outstanding local products from someone with a great heart and a commitment to excellence, I highly recommend supporting Scott Hasselmann and this farm. You won’t be disappointed."

Allen davidson

7/23/2026
10

"Everything we ordered was great."