About

Ramaji Satsang is a deeply insightful and thoughtful guide who facilitates significant spiritual progress in a short time. His approach is highly recommended for individuals committed to personal growth and transformation.

Recommendations

Experience

Viktor Otterskog

10/10/2026
10

"I feel like I've received wisdom and clarity from them both. Gratitude."

Lukas Vaitkevicius

10/10/2026
10

"The Satsang was very helpful."

Stuart Baker

10/9/2026
2

"Ramaji is a spiritual teacher, author, and practitioner who has helped students from all over the world advance in their practices. He has a vast knowledge of spiritual teachings and is very open to sharing what he has learned from his own experience. He is the creator of a system of energy transmission called RASA which enables recipients to steadily progress in their "Level of Consciousness" until they reach a form of enlightenment. Together with his partner Ananda, he trains students to become RASA givers.

I personally have known him and benefited from his guidance for over a period of 30 years."

  • I didn' t quite understand your rating system. Had I understood it, I would have given Ramaji a 10.

Tim Trautwein

10/4/2026
Provided a score of  
2
  for Ramaji Satsang

Necip Yildiz

10/4/2026
10

"Ramaji’s RASA transmissions led to very powerful glimpses of nonduality for me in 2019, and those glimpses later became the foundation for a deeper awakening in 2026. I highly recommend his work to anyone who wants to experience a genuine shift toward nonduality."

David Platzer

10/4/2026
10

"I worked with Ramaji intensively for a little over a year - from 2020 - 2021. During our regular sessions, sometimes monthly, sometimes every other week or so, I was continually impressed with his gifts and his power as a spiritual teacher and facilitator for personal growth. I remain particularly impressed with his ability to synthesize personal, psychological development -- aided by his expertise with the Enneagram -- with non-dual realization. This is a rare gift and I continue to reap the rewards of my time working together. He's the real deal and I would highly recommend."

Luke Ballmer

10/2/2026
10

"Ramaji is generous, loving, and expert in facilitating personal growth. I am privileged to call him mentor and dear friend."

Petra Schulz

9/30/2026
10

"I have known and deeply appreciated Ramaji for many years. Not only does he possess extensive spiritual knowledge, but he also brings decades of practice to guiding people on their journey of consciousness. He dedicates himself heart and soul to elevating the awareness of his students, all while remaining completely grounded, pragmatic, humorous, and approachable. His methods are practical and easy to apply, yet profoundly deep. I can wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend him as a spiritual teacher. In warm gratitude... Petra (GER)"