About

Raewyn Parke is a dedicated and compassionate midwife known for her professionalism and genuine passion for supporting whānau. She consistently demonstrates love, care, and strong advocacy in her role, making a meaningful impact on those she serves.

Recommendations

Experience

Anwen Shore

8/4/2026
10

"Such a beautiful person who makes everyone feel lovely."

Janine Davis

7/26/2026
10

"Raewyn is an exception midwife and human in general"

Phuong vu

7/21/2026
10

"fabulous midwife in whangarei"

Maran Greenwood

7/20/2026
10

"Raewyn has been a steady rock in the midwifery profession for longer than I have known her; her reputation is inspiring. Her mentoring and leadership while I trained for midwifery was transparent, decisive and effective . I have learned valuable skills and knowledge from Raewyn imparted in a way that kept my mana. She challenges herself to reach higher levels of clinical excellence as well as Tūranga Kaupapa. She is a role model."

Ellen Anderson

7/17/2026
10

"Raewyn was exactly what I needed to bring me into the real world, and did it gently. I had fears and expectations and she managed them extremely well. I felt heard on things that could be managed, and she gently guided me to a more realistic approach when it came to keeping me and the baby safe. She was excited with me at the milestones. Nothing was a trouble and if I had concerns she was happy to have these checked out."

Sisifa Fonua

7/15/2026
10

"I cannot recommend Raewyn enough. She has always been so inspiring to me. She has always provided an opportunity for me to learn and has always been so supportive. Raewyn is definitely a gem to all whanau, colleagues and Midwifery."

Devon

7/14/2026
10

"I have had the privilege of working alongside Raewyn and have seen firsthand the dedication, compassion, and professionalism she brings to her role as a midwife. She has a genuine passion for supporting whānau, and the love, care, and advocacy she provides are evident in every interaction.

Raewyn is highly culturally responsive, ensuring whānau feel respected, heard, and empowered throughout their maternity journey. She consistently delivers care with warmth, integrity, and a deep commitment to achieving the best outcomes for the families she supports.

She also demonstrates exceptional leadership skills. During the midwifery review process, Raewyn confidently guided discussions, asked insightful and appropriate questions, and created a respectful environment that encouraged reflection and professional growth. Her ability to lead with both confidence and humility is truly admirable.

Raewynn is an outstanding midwife, an inspiring leader, and a valued colleague. I have no hesitation in recommending her and know she will continue to make a lasting and positive impact on the lives of whānau and the midwifery profession."

Jo Mcewan

7/14/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Raewyn Parke