About

I am specialized in Climate Justice with 5 years of combined experience in the fields of Advocacy in Climate Justice, Advisory Role, Environmental Education, Grant Writing, Research, Policy Analysis and Project Management. I have additional expertise in youth and women engagement, having worked with community grassroots groups, youth and women-led Movements, civil society organizations, government line ministries such as the Ministry of Green Economy and Environment. I am well equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to produce outstanding results and excel in the role of project officer in climate change and justice, Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) related programming.

Skills

  • Communication
    9
  • Teamwork
    9
  • Problem-Solving
    9
  • Creativity
    8
  • Leadership
    9
  • Grant Writing & Proposal Development
    9
  • policy analysis
    8
  • Excellent report writing and presentation skills
    10
  • Project Managment
    9
  • English
    10

Recommendations

Experience

Project Officer -Next Level Grant Facility

  • Zambia
  • Grant Writing & Proposal Development
  • policy analysis
  • Excellent report writing and presentation skills
  • Project Managment
  • English