About

I am a highly professional, dedicated, and competent individual with a strong commitment to integrity, excellence, and continuous personal and professional development. I am reliable, hardworking, and capable of working effectively both independently and as part of a team. I consistently approach my responsibilities with commitment, professionalism, and attention to detail, while striving to deliver accurate, timely, and quality results. I possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds. I am committed to learning new skills, taking on responsibilities, and contributing positively to any organization or team I become part of. My goal is to continuously develop my abilities, gain valuable experience, and make a meaningful contribution through dedication, discipline, and a strong work ethic.

Skills

  • social Worker
    1
  • Psychosocial counselor
    10
  • Safeguarding Essentials
    10
  • peer counsellor/ peer educator
    10

Recommendations

Experience

Mike Wiser

10/7/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Patson Mwale

Nsondo Mahachi

10/4/2026
10

"He is professional and rich in etiquette"

10

"I recommend Patson Mwale"

Provided a score of  
10
  for Patson Mwale

Wiseman Daka

9/25/2026
10

"Rightful candidate, and exceptional"

Malasa Simuchimpa

9/23/2026
10

"Patson Mwale is a highly professional, dedicated, and competent individual who consistently demonstrates excellent skills and integrity. His commitment, reliability, and ability to deliver results make him a valuable professional."