About

PaeaIV Latupauu is a dedicated professional known for strong communication skills and continual personal growth. She has demonstrated effective time management and a commitment to learning, making her a reliable and collaborative team member.

Recommendations

Experience

Tauave Taito

9/29/2026
10

"I get to know Paea through BYU-PATHWAY gathering. She's committed in attending our gathering every week and she did well during last term. I recommend her for any responsibility or pay rise according to her performance."

Abigail Tamayo

9/24/2026
10

"I worked with Paea as her peer mentor in BYU-Pathway Worldwide. She showed great communication skills & I personally saw how she progressed while learning time management in her past course."

Caroline Tamafaiga

9/24/2026
Provided a score of  
6
  for PaeaIV Latupauu

Evelini Pau Ioane

9/24/2026
Provided a score of  
6
  for PaeaIV Latupauu
Provided a score of  
10
  for PaeaIV Latupauu

Jane Laveiaava Pio

9/24/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for PaeaIV Latupauu
Provided a score of  
2
  for PaeaIV Latupauu

Lina Solia

9/24/2026
Provided a score of  
4
  for PaeaIV Latupauu