About

Peter Moon is a highly skilled mathematics educator and curriculum developer known for his deep subject-matter expertise and ability to create engaging learning materials. He has demonstrated strong leadership and organizational skills as a Math Chair and in various coordinating roles. Peter is recognized for his professionalism, passion, and dedication, making him a valuable asset in educational and research environments.

Recommendations

Experience

Kristan Kanyuch

6/13/2026
10

"I highly recommend Dr. Peter Moon for any curriculum development or mathematics instruction roles. Dr. Moon possesses a rare combination of deep subject-matter expertise and an exceptional ability to design engaging, effective learning materials. As an instructor, he excels at breaking down complex, intimidating mathematical concepts into clear, digestible, and actionable pieces. His dedication to student comprehension and high-quality curriculum design makes him an invaluable asset to any educational project or institution."

Brendan Cavalier

6/4/2026
10

"Peter has been a great Math Chair for Prestans and I appreciate his guidance and work"

Shayna O'Reilly

6/1/2026
10

"Peter is organized, professional, passionate, and brilliant."

Sirmina

5/31/2026
10

"Over many years and different environments, I’ve witnessed Peter shine as a leader, researcher, and writer. As early as our college years when he was President in one of the student organizations we were a part of, Peter successfully coordinated different events across campus (including collaborations with other campus groups) and worked closely with his Board members to lead and drive change together. At his dissertation defense many years later, he remained poised and presented professionally, commanding the room and keeping his audience engaged. It is easy to see that when Peter is fascinated with a subject, he demonstrates clear, deep knowledge and has taken the time to research. Finally, although he is a skilled technical and academic writer, this also translates into prose and literary craft; Peter’s fictional works are thoroughly storyboarded, with careful attention to detail to successfully world-build and instill unique personalities and traits in his protagonists. As a lifelong learner and writer, he is always open to constructive feedback and demonstrates a willingness to improve and grow. I would highly endorse Peter in any area where these skills can shine!"

Jaime Cunningham

5/31/2026
10

"Peter is one of the most brilliant and dedicated people I know. He'd be an absolute asset to anyone and if I could work with him on something I would!"