About

Oseni Rasheed is a resourceful and committed professional known for his dedication and result-oriented approach. With over six years of experience, he consistently demonstrates strategic thinking and strong problem-solving skills, making him an exceptional asset to any team.

Recommendations

Experience

Hassan yusuf

9/4/2026
10

"I have known and worked with Oseni Rasheed for over 2 decades, and I am very impressed. He's a role model because of his kind of person. He clearly a definition of integrity and any other good things u may think of. He always show high professionalism and deep expertise in what he does field. He communicates clearly and solves hard problems with a calm attitude. He meets every deadline and pays close attention to details. I strongly recommend him for any new opportunity or collaboration."

Musbau Akera

9/1/2026
10

"He is a very good and intelligent person."

10

"Oseni Rasheed is a resourceful and committed professional known for his dedication and result-oriented approach."

Muhammed Adeyemi

8/30/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Oseni Rasheed

Mary Nyam

8/25/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Oseni Rasheed

Saad Saad

8/21/2026
8

"Resourceful and committed."

Femi Ogundeji

8/20/2026
8

"Dedicated, professional and result oriented."

Amuche Ekwueme

8/17/2026
10

"I have had the pleasure of working closely with Rasheed Oseni for 6 years and I can confidently recommend him as an exceptional asset to any team. Rasheed consistently brings a high level of dedication, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills to every project. Beyond his strong technical expertise, he is a fantastic collaborator who lifts up those around them. Any organization would be lucky to have Rasheed on board."