About

olly kalonihea is a dedicated and hardworking professional known for her genuine care and honest attitude toward others. She excels in listening to people's needs and encouraging them to step out of their comfort zones to achieve meaningful growth with respect and determination. Her commitment to helping others reflects her strong values and compassionate approach.

Recommendations

Experience

Sami Kalonihea

9/22/2026
10

"Olly is my sister in law so I have known her for over 20 years now. She’s an intelligent, compassionate and competent person and I believe she will be an asset to any team and successful in any position to which she aspire. "

Mel Vana

9/21/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for olly kalonihea

Smith Tafili

9/21/2026
10

"Olly is a great person, hard working and generally great to be around."

Andrew Fitzgerald

9/21/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for olly kalonihea

Saupolo Vaolupe

9/21/2026
4

"She loves to help others with all her heart. A hardworking person with an honest attitude toward her family and everyone around her. She listens to others with their needs she teach them to come out from their comfort zone and see the real world with respect and work to gain what the world offer them she is the most loving person I ever known not only a sister I law but a big sister who stand by me and our family's."