About

Ohene Damptey is recognized for delivering excellent results with a strong commitment to quality. He consistently demonstrates professionalism and reliability in his work.

Recommendations

Experience

Vivian Ama Awuku

8/17/2026
10

"Ohene Damptey is a highly professional, reliable, and results-oriented individual whom I had the privilege of working with for three years. During this time, he demonstrated top-notch skills in project management, quality standards, leadership, financial management, strategic planning, problem-solving, communication, and team management. He is also an excellent mentor who is always willing to support, guide, and develop others.

What stands out about Ohene is his diverse skill set and ability to thrive in different environments. Beyond his core professional expertise, he has knowledge in areas such as cybersecurity and technology, which reflects his adaptability, continuous learning, and willingness to take on new challenges. His leadership, versatility, analytical thinking, and ability to deliver results make him a valuable asset to any organisation. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Ohene Damptey as a dependable professional who would be a valuable asset to any organisation."

Provided a score of  
10
  for Ohene Damptey
2

"My experience with Mr Ohene at SRID, MoFA proved he’s keen and exceptional at his work. Through him we had several projects under World Food Program."

Nana Kwaku

9/17/2026
4

"He’s very supportive"

Appiah Jonathan

9/16/2026
10

"Highly professional and recommendable"

Sandra Owusu

8/23/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Ohene Damptey

Belinda Kwabia

8/20/2026
8

"Take responsibility for work, including mistakes. Admitting a misstep early and offering a plan to fix it demonstrates integrity and maturity."

Frederick Lamptey

8/19/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Ohene Damptey

Richard Obuobi

8/18/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Ohene Damptey

Jeffery Joechee

8/18/2026
10

"I’m happy to endorse Ohene Damptey for his professionalism, reliability, and strong work ethic. He is a dedicated individual who consistently demonstrates commitment and delivers quality results. I highly recommend him."

Alfred Nartey

8/18/2026
10

"An excellent professional"

Timothy Gyan

8/15/2026
10

"I worked with Ohene for 5 years on a USAID project; it was a great experience.

This ability to bring on board impact strategies and lead program implementation was very helpful to the team. He has a great deal of experience managing field staff and working out good partnerships with stakeholders in the private and government sectors. I highly recommend Ohene as an asset on any project or consultancy."

8

"Very organized and focused. He also has eye for detail. These are some of the personal attributes he demonstrated when he became the president of Australia Alumni Association as I observed."

Hillarius McCash

8/12/2026
10

"Superb at professional delivery and does so with immense calmness."

Daniel Kyeremateng

8/11/2026
7

"Great service "

Kwabena Akuffo

8/7/2026
2

"Excellent"