About

Nathan Roberts is a dedicated finance professional known for his student-focused approach and commitment to going above and beyond in his work. He is an excellent communicator and a consummate professional, valued by colleagues for his collaborative and supportive nature.

Recommendations

Experience

Mark Passarella

10/9/2026
10

"I had the pleasure of working with Nathan for several years in higher education. He was a reliable, professional and knowledgeable colleague. I enjoyed working with him and would gladly recommend him for future opportunities."

J-Lo Lozano

10/7/2026
10

"Nathan is focused, helpful and brings a good attitude to his work. Co workers enjoy his company and he makes everyone feel welcomed."

Vivian Martinez

9/23/2026
10

"Nathan is an asset for any company. His professionalism, intelligence and willingness to go above and beyond stands him above his competition. He is a great person and wherever he goes he is truly appreciated."

Jamie Dent

8/27/2026
10

"I had the pleasure of working with Nathan Roberts while I was at Argosy University, where he was part of the Finance Department. Nathan was an incredibly dedicated and student-focused professional who consistently went above and beyond to support our students.

In his role, Nathan worked closely with students to ensure they completed their financial paperwork accurately and on time, collected the documentation required for FSA compliance, and helped new students navigate the financial process so they were set up for success from the very beginning.

Nathan also worked closely with the Admissions and Student Services teams, making him an important part of ensuring a smooth experience for students throughout the enrollment process. He was dependable, professional, approachable, and genuinely committed to helping students succeed.

I would highly recommend Nathan to any organization looking for someone who understands the importance of excellent customer service, attention to detail, teamwork, and supporting people through what can sometimes be a complicated process."