About

Michael Tokarski is an exceptionally effective educator known for his innovative ideas and creative teaching approaches. He demonstrates a remarkable ability to connect with and inspire diverse groups of students, fostering an engaging and motivating learning environment.

Recommendations

Experience

10

"An incredible teacher and colleage. Always doing the best for his students."

Alan Foster

9/30/2026
10

"Michael is a dedicated and passionate individual, focused on the success of others and aspires to make the best impact in whatever and whoever he is working with. I could not recommend him more."

Matt Stewart

9/30/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Michael Tokarski

Oscar Hernandez

9/25/2026
10

"He's patient and understanding, and he knows what material he talks about very well and conveys it in such a way that it makes sense to any audience, at least in my experience."

Ed Novack

9/24/2026
10

"Michael Tokarski is very friendly, helpful and cares about others and is a good friend that I can depend on."

Ronald Hoeflinger

9/24/2026
10

"Michael is a man of integrity and honesty and has a fantastic work ethic and is quite creative!"

Tommy Varebrook

9/24/2026
10

"Michael is an excellent educator. I have worked with him at educational conferences and would not hesitate to seek his advice or put complete trust in him and his abilities."

C T

9/24/2026
10

"Exceptional teacher and human."

Kailey Russell

9/24/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Michael Tokarski

Destinee Wengert

9/24/2026
10

"Mr. Tokarski is an amazing educator and works well with students! He did an exceptional job when I was a student of his."

Melanie Cardenas

9/24/2026
10

"Michael gives his full effort in everything he does. He is reliable and handles his responsibilities professionally and efficiently. I have the pleasure of meeting Michael at our church where he stepped in to help me run the audio and visual department. He came with ideas and solutions to improve audio and visual for the services. Michael will gladly step in when needed."

Krystal Hernandez

9/24/2026
10

"Kind, clear, concise, willingness to help, and determination for success."

Carl Lockett III

9/19/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Michael Tokarski

Maurice Penny

9/19/2026
10

"I am pleased to offer my strongest endorsement for Michael Tokarski. He is an exceptionally effective educator who brings innovative ideas and creative approaches to his teaching. Mr. Tokarski demonstrates a remarkable ability to connect with and inspire diverse groups of students, fostering an inclusive and engaging learning environment for all. I have no reservations whatsoever about his candidacy and am confident he will be an excellent fit with the UIW community. He has my highest recommendation without qualification."