About

michael olowoyo is a highly professional and dedicated educator known for his commitment to delivering quality instruction and supporting learners effectively. He collaborates well with colleagues and demonstrates deep knowledge in his field, ensuring a positive and productive learning environment.

Recommendations

Experience

Only1 Belight

10/2/2026
8

"I can confidently vouch for and endorse Michael Olowoyo as an amazing person and a highly skilled professional. He is hardworking, dedicated, and never shies away from responsibility. His professionalism, competence, and strong work ethic are qualities I genuinely admire. I have no hesitation in recommending/endorsing him"

Arinze Ezeokwuegbu

9/27/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for michael olowoyo

Paul Oke

9/27/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for michael olowoyo
10

"Michael is a highly professional, dedicated, and knowledgeable educator. During our time working together at PREPCLASS Tutors, I found him to be committed to delivering quality instruction, supporting learners effectively, and working collaboratively with colleagues. He demonstrates strong communication skills, professionalism, and a genuine passion for education. I would gladly recommend Michael to any organisation seeking a dependable and capable education professional."