About

Marco Guadagnoli is a proven professional with a strong background demonstrated during his time at InterPress IH. He is an excellent and creative teacher, known for delivering engaging and practical instruction in both university courses and private lessons.

Recommendations

Experience

10

"Marco is the kind of professional who combines skill with real dedication. He is reliable, clear in his communication, and always attentive to the details that make the difference between a good result and a great one.
Beyond his expertise, what I appreciated most was his approach: collaborative, positive, and always open to feedback. He makes working together genuinely easy and enjoyable."

Ahmedelafandy

10/2/2026
10

"I had the pleasure of getting to know Marco during our Delta Module 2 course. Throughout the module, I found him to be a dedicated, thoughtful, and supportive colleague. He consistently approached discussions and activities with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn, while also contributing positively to the group."

Natalya Shpuntova

10/1/2026
10

"Back when Marco was working at InterPress IH he proved himself as a professional."

christine Fiore

10/1/2026
10

"Marco is an excellent teacher! He taught a University Course and I took private lessons. He is creative , interesting and teaches what you need to know7!"