About

Manan Bhargava is recognized for delivering great service, demonstrating a strong commitment to client satisfaction and quality. His professional approach ensures reliable and effective solutions tailored to client needs.

Recommendations

Experience

Piyushee Agasti

10/9/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Manan Bhargava

Mihir Surlaker

10/9/2026
10

"I highly recommend Manan, who mentored my robotics team as we moved from middle school into high school. Our team started with no robotics experience, and Manan taught us how to code and build our robots from the ground up. He supported us throughout the entire season and was integral to our success. He was always kind, patient, and helpful, and I'm grateful for everything he taught us."

Ruhan Pandit

10/3/2026
10

"I know Manan through boy scouts, and he has always done a great job at planning, communicating, and executing troop meetings, campouts, etc."

Alan Jac

10/3/2026
10

"Manan is very professional especially in his photography skills along with leadership when I met him from Boy Scouts. Right amount of chill and firm! :)"

Adhvaith Ravi

10/1/2026
10

"great service!"

Eleanor Paterson

9/28/2026
Provided a score of  
8
  for Manan Bhargava