About

Linda Esolperth is a dedicated and compassionate ESOL teacher known for her kindness, professionalism, and unwavering support to students and colleagues. She consistently goes above and beyond to assist with both educational needs and personal challenges, fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment. Linda's commitment to helping others has earned her strong recommendations and heartfelt appreciation from the community.

Recommendations

Experience

Marcon Senay

8/25/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

vivek sitaula

10/5/2026
10

"Professional"

Yokshi

10/4/2026
10

"Linda was very supportive. She’s and asset to civil service. She I was struggling for my visa and employment issued she helped me a lot. Very kind and supportive"

Farrukh Waseem

10/3/2026
10

"Great work"

Bereket Yakob

10/2/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Katrina Mann

10/2/2026
10

"Very thoughtful, very open person to talk too, very uplifting and kind"

Louise Velazquez

9/29/2026
10

"Linda combines the ability to deal successfully with bureaucratic and regulatory requirements with a heart big enough to comfort and hold those pinched and punched and oppressed finding themselves vulnerable to these. A very efficient and kind person. Very rare, very remarkable, very shrewd."

Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Lenovo Mob

9/22/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Klaudia Junka

9/22/2026
10

"I recommend it wholeheartedly."

Desislava Hristova

9/21/2026
10

"I highly recommend Linda.She is good ESOL manager.English lessons are very helpful and learners can make progress."

Magda Kudelka

9/21/2026
10

"Linda was a very supportive and professional manager. She was approachable, understanding and always willing to help. I really enjoyed working with her and appreciated her support and guidance."

Qomorudeen Halimot

9/21/2026
10

"Lindsay is so professional, kind and dedicated. My contact with her went smoothly and she was able to help me and my family"

Adil Abbaker

9/21/2026
8

"Yes she is a great teacher I recommend 👌"

sami tanriverdi

9/21/2026
10

"I’m giving Linda five stars because, out of all the staff, she is by far the most compassionate, kind-hearted, and helpful person. I truly believe the local council should give more support and recognition to respected people like Linda, because she helps hundreds of people every day. She is like an army of one, always reaching out to support others, with the care and warmth of a mother.
— Sami Tanriverdi"

haitham yahya

9/21/2026
10

"One of the best Esol class I have ever had"

Mamush Gessese

9/21/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Iva Ivanova

9/21/2026
10

"Linda is amazing woman that helps everyone
I love her like my mother"

Ephrem Haile

9/17/2026
Provided a score of  
4
  for Linda Esolperth

Gulalam Mousazada

9/15/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Celma Neto

9/9/2026
10

"Friend people and environment. Thank you Linda, Kasia and Karen =)"

2

"bad person"

2

"Linda is the best person who i ever know since i came Scotland, so kind and helpful for every one"

10

"I recommend with confidence"

2

"Hello"

Aziza Rasooly

9/5/2026
Provided a score of  
2
  for Linda Esolperth

Caroline Moore

9/5/2026
10

"Linda is very professional and has a variety of transferable skills"

10

"I really enjoy studying in EsolPerth and has helped me to gain knowledge to be able to apply for college"

Ioana Ticu

8/31/2026
Provided a score of  
2
  for Linda Esolperth

Sadaqat Hotak

8/31/2026
Provided a score of  
2
  for Linda Esolperth
8

"Very professional and friendly"

Yahya Al-Dhawi

8/31/2026
10

"Linda Esolperth is a dedicated and compassionate ESOL teacher known for her kindness, professionalism, and unwavering support to students and colleagues. She consistently goes above and beyond to support people and specifically New Scots. She is very committed by heart to help people and listen to their peoples and support solutions at her capacity and through her networks. She is professional teacher, leader, supporter, carer and a mother for her community at large.

Please accept my sincer words and with all respect.

Kind Regards,

Yahya

Stratgic Advisor
NSCG"

Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Maria Iakab

8/26/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Blandyna

8/26/2026
10

"Good place to learn and spend time. Friendly people and environment."

calumjoanna McPaul

8/26/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Alla Kravets

8/26/2026
10

"Рекомендую, Отлично."

Elsa Haile

8/25/2026
10

"Linda is truly one of the most wonderful and kind-hearted people I have ever met. She is always eager to help, not just with ESOL lessons, but with absolutely anything else her students or colleagues need."

omid Ahmadi

8/25/2026
10

"Excellent"

Ahmad Ahmady

8/25/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Sandra Tomczyk

8/25/2026
10

"Perfect"

Hematullah Niazi

8/25/2026
10

"Linda is one of the most supportive and caring person I have ever met. She was always willing to help, not only with English, but with any problem we had. she supported me during a very difficult time, especially when I was an asylum seeker. She helped me with problems about my asylum support payments and contacted the right people to fix it. She also followed up about my asylum interview and did everything she could to help. Her kindness, patience, and dedication made a real difference. I am very grateful for her support."

Dryasser Alkhrssaa

8/24/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Denislav Damyanov

8/24/2026
10

"I recommend"

Wasmah Kochi

8/21/2026
10

"A wonderful woman very helpful and active, she provided huge opportunities for people in every field. ❤️❤️❤️❤️"

Monica Atong

8/20/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Uel Weldemichael

8/20/2026
Provided a score of  
2
  for Linda Esolperth

Mohammed Kharif

8/20/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

HAMZAH ALGAARI

8/20/2026
10

"I proudly support Linda. Thank you."

İbrahim Halil

8/20/2026
Provided a score of  
2
  for Linda Esolperth

Abumazen Abumazen

8/20/2026
10

"​"Linda is a wonderful ESOL teacher. She is dedicated, kind, and always goes above and beyond to support her students and the community.""

Ali Ebrahimi

8/20/2026
10

"Linda is a very kind, helpful and professional person. She has always been supportive and has helped me a lot. I really appreciate her kindness, patience and cooperation. I would be very happy to recommend Linda."

Ganna Borzenkova

8/20/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Nechirvan Ismat

8/19/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Miriam Flutur

8/19/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Linda Esolperth

Mustafa Walizada

8/19/2026
10

"Dear Linda,
I hope you are doing well.
I would like to sincerely express my gratitude and appreciation to you. You are a very kind, caring, and wonderful person, and you have always supported and helped me whenever I needed it.
I am truly grateful and very happy for your kindness, support, and cooperation. Thank you very much for everything you have done for me.
With sincere thanks and respect,
Sayed Mustafa Walizada"

Elgaily Haidr

8/19/2026
10

"Great and generous person she helps a lot and professional"

Tak Shing Chan

8/19/2026
Provided a score of  
8
  for Linda Esolperth