About

Kosi Akonani is a highly professional and knowledgeable lawyer specializing in Corporate Legal Practice, Technology, and Startup Advisory. He is recognized for his clear communication, strong analytical skills, and responsiveness to client needs, consistently demonstrating diligence and reliability. Colleagues commend his ability to coordinate effectively, provide insightful guidance, and excel in venture capital matters.

Recommendations

Experience

Eni Blessing

9/24/2026
Provided a score of  
4
  for Kosi Akonani

Gift Nwaoha

9/11/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Kosi Akonani
10

"I have had the privilege of learning from and working closely with Kosi Akonani, and I can confidently speak to his professionalism, leadership, depth of knowledge and competence as a startup advisor and lawyer.

He approaches legal problems with strong commercial and regulatory awareness and I am particularly impressed by his understanding of startup funding and venture financing.

I also learnt a great deal from his work ethic. He is always committed to having and delivering excellent work. All round, he is a really brilliant startup lawyer."

10

"Kosi is a highly professional and knowledgeable lawyer. He communicates clearly, approaches his work with diligence, demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and I would confidently recommend him to anyone seeking reliable legal expertise."

Precious Adedokun

8/26/2026
10

"Kosi Akonani is an outstanding lawyer making waves in Corporate Legal Practice as well as in the Technology and Startup Industry. He is highly responsive to clients' needs and success. A meticulous professional and an adept scholar."

Ochia Chidinma

8/19/2026
10

"Mr. Kosi. A., esq. is a very work-centric, friendly and brilliant lawyer. Working with him on some projects under Case Radar made me appreciate his guidance, patience and ability to coordinate activities properly.

Personally, I feel he's the man for any legit professional work because he gets the work done!"

yvonne cherem

8/17/2026
10

"Professional and team player"

10

"Very prompt detailed and reliable"

Shadrack Agbonifo

8/17/2026
10

"Mr. Kosi is a brilliant legal professional. I have been privilege to work and learn from his well of knowledge, specifically in Startup Advisory and Venture Capital. I recommend Mr. Kosi as a diligent and excellent."