About

kate Tracey is a highly professional individual known for her warm and approachable demeanor. She consistently demonstrates reliability and a positive attitude in her work.

Recommendations

Experience

Merle Stone

10/5/2026
10

"Kate is kind, warm and professional, and knows her stuff!"

Giulia Testoni

9/29/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for kate Tracey

Clodagh Schofield

9/23/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for kate Tracey

Supina Bytol

9/13/2026
10

"She’s such a hands on , present , professional and wonderful practitioner- the best in her field highly recommended"

Nick Perritt

9/9/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for kate Tracey

Jo Rockendorfer

8/28/2026
10

"Kate is an incredible healer, acupuncturist, gentle with the needles yet effective. Kate has a beautiful manner, warm, nurturing and confident. I went to Kate with a flare-up of eczema and with one session it had settled right down. I would highly recommend Kate for any of your healing needs."

Lucy Kippist

8/21/2026
10

"Kate is such a wonderful practitioner. She is warm, thorough, kind and incredibly patient. She is sensitive to change and creates a safe space for me to share openly, without ever feeling rushed. Most importantly, she really listens and makes me feel heard and understood."

Helen Meekosha

8/12/2026
10

"Very professional and caring. Very knowledgeable about Chinese medicine.
I have always got pain relief after Kate’s treatment"

Conor Riordan

8/10/2026
10

"I’d happily recommend Kate, she’s very professional and has a lovely warmth about her."