About

Kevin Hauser is a highly dedicated professional known for his resilience and strong work ethic. He consistently adds value to team environments and is regarded as a great asset by his colleagues. His commitment and positive attitude make him an exceptional coworker.

Recommendations

Experience

Erik Wiman

9/28/2026
10

"He's soo cute. ;-)"

Jeffrey Hitchin

9/28/2026
10

"I was Kevin's section leader in the San Diego Gay Men's Chorus. We were all said to lose him but happy to see him move on to the next stage of his journey post DOGE layoff. I would happily have Kevin back anytime."

Amelia Lufrano

9/21/2026
10

"Kevin is highly organized and a hard worker. He is respectful, responsible, and a good communicator. He has a strong work ethic and keen attention to detail. He is passionate about his work and will go to lengths to ensure that every project is seen through in the most polished and professional manner. I highly recommend Kevin and think that he is a very strong candidate."