About

Joonghyun Ahn is a dedicated professional known for his kindness and strong commitment to client support. He consistently delivers reliable assistance and earns high recommendations from those he works with.

Recommendations

Experience

혜숙 황

10/9/2026
10

"He was very kind and helpful throughout the entire process, and he supported me until I found the perfect home. I highly recommend him!"

Sunjung Lee

10/7/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Joonghyun Ahn

Herace Paek

10/5/2026
10

"He is a trustworthy professional whom I can always go to for real estate concerns."

Akpa Agnemel

10/5/2026
10

"Great person, very nice to be around with."

Sunghee Kim

10/5/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Joonghyun Ahn

Ashley Chang

10/4/2026
10

"Joonghyun Ahn has always been one of the friendliest and most professional realtors. He’s incredibly kind, reliable, and always handles every situation with so much care and professionalism. He genuinely cares about the people he works with and always goes out of his way to make the whole process as smooth and stress-free as possible."

10

"Mr. Ahn was extremely helpful, professional, and friendly throughout the entire process. He made everything smooth and stress-free. I highly recommend working with him!"

Jajeydn

10/4/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Joonghyun Ahn

Eunice Shin

10/4/2026
10

"집을 구하는 과정에서 정말 큰 도움을 받았습니다. 문의사항이 있을 때마다 피드백이 매우 빠르고 정확해서 안심하고 진행할 수 있었고, 처음부터 끝까지 친절하고 전문적으로 챙겨주셔서 감사했습니다. 주변에 렌트나 부동산 거래를 고민하는 지인이 있다면 꼭 추천하고 싶은 최고의 리얼터님입니다👍"

정은 유

10/4/2026
10

"Joonghyun Ahn is truly an exceptional realtor.
Even though I was in a very difficult situation trying to find a home after moving to a foreign country, he took full responsibility and stayed committed to helping me until the very end. He was incredibly dedicated, proactive, patient, and dependable throughout the entire process.
What impressed me most was his genuine sense of responsibility. He didn’t simply help me find a house—he truly cared about making sure my family found the right home and did everything he could to make it happen. I felt that I could trust him 100% every step of the way.
If I ever need to find another home, there is absolutely no question that I will work with him again. I sincerely hope more people have the opportunity to experience how dedicated and trustworthy he is.
I recommend Joonghyun Ahn 100%. He is, without a doubt, one of the best realtors you could ever ask for. Five stars are simply not enough!"

Jisung Park

10/4/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Joonghyun Ahn

지환 김

10/3/2026
10

"Very very legit and kind person. Never seen this good person"

Chin

9/29/2026
10

"He is really kind and committed to helping his clients! Would definitely recommend!"

イェニー

9/29/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Joonghyun Ahn