About

Jeffrey Hitchin is a dependable and timely leader with a strong background in choral music and supervision. He is recognized for his supportive guidance and effective management, consistently fostering a collaborative environment. His leadership skills have been proven in both musical and professional settings.

Recommendations

Experience

Stan Gill

9/28/2026
10

"Jeffrey Hitchin is an incredibly dependable leader. I’ve worked with him in several capacities, and he is reliable, talented and he has a strong background in theatre, computer arts and choral music. I would trust him with the supervision of any organization or group. He’s been recognized consistently for his support and effective management. Any group or would be lucky to have Mr. Hitchin guiding their organization.

I would be happy to extoll his virtues more if necessary.
Contact me at: artman1000@gmail.com

Yours, Stan Gill
Artistic Director
Rogue Arts productions"

Arthur Nunes

9/28/2026
8

"Jeffrey Hitchin is extremely professional. He has extensive experience in software testing. And he has other skills as well."

William McKell

9/28/2026
10

"I became acquainted with Jeff through our mutual love of choral music. During the time we rehearsed and performed together, Jeff served in a leadership capacity. He was a dependable and timely supervisor, and I was lucky to get to his support and guidance when I first joined up until I ended up moving out of state. Jeff Hitchins is someone I would most certainly state has a solid character that would be wonderful addition to any team."