About

Jeannette Sharp Oakes is a highly organized and driven professional known for her exceptional performance and educational skills. She is recognized as a pleasure to work with and brings dedication and expertise to every collaboration.

Recommendations

Experience

Bland Simpson

9/26/2026
10

"Jeannette Sharp Oakes is a keenly intelligent, highly energetic and trustworthy event producer, expediter and coordinator and communicator. She is a young kinswoman of mine, so I have known her all her life; in addition to academia, I have been in professional show business since 1971, and Jeannette and I have had numerous conversations about her activities -- I would be glad to have her on my team. Bland Simpson, Kenan Distinguished Professor Emeritus, UNC Chapel Hill, and Pianist for the Tony Award-winning NC String Band, The Red Clay Ramblers, since 1986"

Avery Bass

9/25/2026
10

"Great performer and educator that I have had the pleasure to perform with"

Allison Nill

9/25/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Jeannette Sharp Oakes