About

Jason Racca, PT is a personable and respectful professional known for his problem-solving skills and supportive nature. He is highly regarded by colleagues and business associates alike for his integrity and collaborative approach. Jason consistently fosters positive relationships and demonstrates strong commitment to his work.

Recommendations

Experience

Ashley Stone

10/5/2026
10

"Jason is wonderful at diagnosing and working through problem areas. He's a great resource to have!!"

Alicia Hudson

9/22/2026
10

"Jason is excellent.. he was able to help my daughter with chronic pain. When no one else could . I would recommend highly."

Sarah King

8/27/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Jason Racca, PT

John Perales

8/23/2026
10

"Mr. Racca has been a great friend while I have been at KSA. When I had a problem I did not know how to solve, Mr. Racca was great about helping me solve that problem. I am proud to be part of KSA and officiate with people like Mr. Racca. "

10

"Jason R. is amazing"

Jim Konar

8/14/2026
10

"I have known Mr. Racca for a couple years through my business. He has always been very personable and respectful. I have a lot of respect for him and appreciate him also getting to know him better. He comes with high regards from myself and my business."