About

Hanif Ayatullah is a dedicated Research and Innovation Lead known for his creativity, initiative, and strong commitment to advancing research and innovation. He possesses exceptional problem-solving skills and technical expertise, particularly in developing AI-driven solutions. As a mentor, he effectively guides others in understanding machine learning concepts and practical applications.

Recommendations

Experience

Aisha Showunmi

10/6/2026
Provided a score of  
8
  for Hanif Ayatullah

muhammad ibraheem

10/2/2026
10

"Always wanting to keep learning."

Manzuma Mustapha

10/2/2026
8

"He is very good at what he does"

Joshua Onoja

10/1/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Hanif Ayatullah
10

"He's a very hardworking and dedicated fellow"

ABDULJALEEL ABBAS

10/1/2026
10

"Brother Hanifa Ayatullah served as my mentor under the 3MTT Program. It was through him I was introduced to Google Colab and it's use in AI and ML. That was a massive thing for me, as someone who doesn't have a laptop. He helped me understand the basics of Machine Learning during our short period together. I'm grateful for the time we spent together."

Habeebullahi Raji

9/30/2026
10

"I’m pleased to recommend Hanif Ayatullah for endorsement. As Research and Innovation Lead at DSN FUTMinna, he consistently brings creativity, initiative, and a strong commitment to advancing research and innovation. He is also a valued colleague and friend, and I’m confident he will make a meaningful contribution."