About

Grace Claudio is a highly level-headed and unbiased professional known for her ability to maintain harmony in challenging work environments. She is incredibly hardworking, sincere, and consistently supports her colleagues with calm and steady leadership during crises.

Recommendations

Experience

Rachel Eng

10/5/2026
10

"I have had the pleasure of working alongside Grace in and can confidently say they are a trustworthy, reliable, and compassionate. They consistently demonstrate strong clinical judgment, remain calm under pressure, and are always willing to support their coworkers and patients. Grace is someone you can truly count on, and I would highly recommend them to any team."

Emma Morales

9/23/2026
10

"Grace is dedicated to anything she does with passion and determination."

Amelia Griffin

9/23/2026
10

"Grace is extremely professional and maintains clear critical thinking skills even under pressure"

Sam H

8/21/2026
10

"Grace has been both my supervisor and my co-worker. She is the most level-headed and unbiased person I have ever met. Our work environment was very divide at one time due to personal drama between established members. Grace was always able to work amicably with both sides and keep the group focused on the task at hand."

emily kane

8/15/2026
10

"Grace is incredibly hardworking and super sincere. She will always be able to support you through anything. I truly admire her work ethic and her ability to be calm during a crisis."