About

Brian Calhoun is a solid and professional leader with a strong commitment to community advocacy. He demonstrates excellent leadership skills and actively contributes to health worker initiatives.

Recommendations

Experience

Ononymou5

10/8/2026
10

"I am pleased to recommend Brian Calhoun for their hardwork, excellent professionalism and expertise. I have had the pleasure of knowing Brian for years and confidently speak to their integrity and passion for family research. His ability to approach complex challenges and academic excellence makes him an extremely valuable asset to any program and team. I highly recommend Brian and I look forward to seeing his continued success"

10

"I’m pleased to recommend Brian Calhoun. As a colleague, I’ve found Brian to be dependable, proactive, and committed to doing excellent work. He takes initiative, follows through on his responsibilities, and consistently delivers what he promises. Brian is someone colleagues can count on, and I’m confident he would bring the same strong work ethic and reliability to any team."

Marvin Reese

10/4/2026
10

"In a world where people introduce you to their "representative", Brian continues to be the genuine person he introduced"

JaMarcus Corlew

10/2/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Brian Calhoun

Aubrell Watts

10/2/2026
10

"I would highly recommend Brian for his outstanding professionalism and leadership. He consistently demonstrates strong communication, accountability, and a genuine commitment to supporting those around him. Brian leads by example, taking initiative, encouraging teamwork, and creating an environment where others feel valued and supported. It has been a pleasure to work alongside Brian, and I am confident that his leadership and professionalism will continue to positively impact any team or organization he is a part of."

Kandis Draw

9/24/2026
10

"I serve on the Black Caucus of Health Workers with Brian. He is a solid leader and very professional!"

Scott Davis

9/23/2026
10

"Brian is an excellent leader and community advocate "

Terry Evans

9/22/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Brian Calhoun