About

Anara Kiyassova is a hardworking and skilled accountant known for her professionalism and careful approach to work. She is a kind and collaborative team player with a strong curiosity and eagerness to learn, making her a valuable asset to any organization.

Recommendations

Experience

Tanveer Chowdhury

10/5/2026
10

"She is professional"

malik rodgers

10/3/2026
10

"Anara is a very nice lady. We went to college together. I assure you that any job that is asked of her will be completed to the best of her abilities."

Olga Gimburg

10/3/2026
10

"Anara worked for me for your in accounts/payable and payroll. She is dilligent has a great work ethic and is a team player."

Anca Negrea

10/2/2026
10

"I have always have a good interaction with Annara. She was willing to help every time I needed help."

Raushan Rozenberg

9/23/2026
10

"Anara is a dedicated, smart, hard-working professional with excellent work ethic. Anara is committed to excellence, communicates clearly and promotes productivity, efficiency and a friendly work environment."

Marina Strader

9/22/2026
10

"I highly recommend Anara. She is a hardworking and skilled accountant who consistently approaches her work with care and professionalism. She is kind, collaborative, and a true team player. Her curiosity and eagerness to learn make her a valuable addition to any team."