About

Alexa Yurchak is a dedicated professional known for delivering outstanding work. She consistently exceeds expectations and is highly recommended by her colleagues and clients.

Recommendations

Experience

Nayab Ahmed

9/29/2026
10

"One of the greatest people I’ve met personally and professionally."

Amanda Del Ponte

9/29/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Alexa Yurchak
10

"Alexa is truly so talented, and I couldn’t have been happier with my wedding makeup! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on one of the most special days of my life. She did such an amazing job, and I felt so confident and beautiful the entire day. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she also has such a special way of making you feel comfortable and cared for. I’m so grateful she was the one who did my makeup for my wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone who is truly amazing at what they do! ❤️"

Elaina Chamberlain

9/24/2026
10

"Alexa is THE BEST makeup artist in the state. She’s been doing my makeup since 2016, and she delivers every single time. The best part about Alexa is how versatile she is. Natural, soft glam, full glam, she seriously does it all!"

10

"I truly don’t even know where to begin. Having her as my makeup artist was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She flew all the way to Italy for me at the last minute, and I will forever be grateful that she did.

From the moment she arrived, she was so much more than my makeup artist. She kept me calm, made me laugh, helped me get into my dress, and was there for me during some of the most emotional and important moments of the day. I felt like I had a friend by my side — and by the end of the experience, she truly had become one.

And my makeup… I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I still looked and felt like myself, just the most beautiful version of me. I felt confident, feminine, and completely taken care of. She understood exactly what I wanted and somehow made it even better than I imagined. My makeup also lasted all night even though I was sweating and dancing up a storm but whenever I needed it she was there for a touch up.

I will never forget how she showed up for me, not only as an incredibly talented artist, but as a person. She became such a special part of my wedding experience and my memories of Italy. I cannot recommend her enough. If you are lucky enough to have her with you on your wedding day, you are getting so much more than an amazing makeup artist. 🤍"

Maria Bomova

9/24/2026
10

"I can’t recommend her enough! 🤍 She did the makeup for my sister-in-law, my mom, and me, and we were all so happy with how beautiful we felt!

She is incredibly talented and truly knows how to work with skin of all ages. What I especially love is her ability to enhance each person’s natural beauty while still listening to what you want and incorporating your own ideas and preferences. She never makes you feel like you’re just getting a “look” — she makes sure the makeup feels like you, only elevated. ✨

On top of her talent, she is professional, punctual, kind, and an absolute sweetheart. She made the whole experience so enjoyable and comfortable.

If you’re looking for a makeup artist who is talented, attentive, and genuinely cares about making you feel beautiful, I highly recommend Alexa!"

Brenna Williams

9/24/2026
10

"My experience with Alexa was beyond what I had imagined. I knew she was great at her job, but from the trial to the morning of my wedding I have never felt more beautiful. Her and her team were the sweetest, most talented artists. I would love to one day use her services again!!"

Kelly-Anne Davis

9/24/2026
10

"She does amazing work! Would recommend her anytime!"

Anna Yarkosky

9/24/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Alexa Yurchak

Melanie Clayton

9/24/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Alexa Yurchak