About

Adewale Badejoko is a distinguished leader, speaker, and business mentor known for his exceptional strategic insight and commercial intelligence. He combines thoughtful analysis with strong execution skills, enabling him to identify and capitalize on opportunities effectively. His expertise as a business strategist and executive makes him a highly recommended professional in his field.

Recommendations

Experience

Favour Onasanya

9/14/2026
10

"I support Mr Adewale Badejoko"

Maria Airaoje

9/2/2026
Provided a score of  
10
  for Adewale Badejoko

Olayinka Merit

8/27/2026
Provided a score of  
4
  for Adewale Badejoko

AZ'ZAMANI Group

8/27/2026
10

"He is a leader,speacker, business mentor and coach like no other."

Adenike Badejoko

8/19/2026
10

"I highly recommend Adewale Badejoko as an exceptional business strategist and executive with a rare combination of strategic insight, commercial intelligence, and executional strength.

He is a thinker and, more importantly, a doer. He has the ability to see opportunities others may overlook, translate complex ideas into practical strategies, and remain relentlessly focused on achieving results.

What stands out most about him is his doggedness. He approaches challenges with resilience, clarity, and an unwavering commitment to getting things done.

I consider him a remarkable executive and, more broadly, the kind of business mind that will play an important role in shaping Nigeria’s future business architecture.

I recommend him with great confidence."