About

Adaku Egoh is a goal getter, highly committed to achieving set objectives. She is skilled in planning, project management, leadership, and demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal abilities.

Recommendations

Experience

Arinze Egoh

10/8/2026
10

"Highly dedicated and passionate about her craft."

Chukwuma Jennifer

10/6/2026
10

"Adaku is a highly professional, dedicated, and reliable individual. She communicates effectively, works well with others, and consistently demonstrates a positive attitude and strong commitment to her responsibilities. I highly recommend her for her professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills."

Muareen Olisah

10/3/2026
2

"Able and capable"

Cosmas Obi

9/27/2026
8

"I worked with her at the intersection of Non-communicable and Infectious diseases especially in the Technical Working Group for PMTCT in Anambra State"

Roseline Mbanefo

9/27/2026
10

"She’s very dedicated and hard working"

Anambra SASCP

9/23/2026
8

"Adaego is hard working and a goal getter"

Ismail Muhammad

9/22/2026
Provided a score of  
6
  for Adaku Egoh

EMODI JULIET

9/22/2026
10

"I am pleased to write this letter of endorsement for Adaku Egoh, who I have had the privilege of knowing and working with over the past twelve (12) years. Throughout this time, Adaku has consistently demonstrated exceptional professionalism, dedication, and a strong work ethic that sets her apart in any professional environment."

10

"Excellent"

Ugoeze Brian

9/21/2026
10

"Adaku Egoh is a goal getter. Highly committed to achieving a set goal. Highly skilled in planning, project management, leadership, effective communication and interpersonal skills."